martedì 26 maggio 2009

Etsy, how I love you so.

I don't think I plan on ever going shopping in real malls ever again. Why would I when I have Etsy? And I also think I'm going to start selling stuff on Etsy. My mom has some amazing vintage pieces that she doesn't want and I can't fit into. Also, I want to start selling my art. But first, I need an external hard drive to start a huge organization system of all my photography. I may not have all my negatives scanned but atleast I can have the photoshopped versions on file.

Anyhow, before I started that tangent, I meant to share all the pretty item I just purchased from two excellent vintage stores on Etsy.

From SkinnyandBernie:



And from TheEvesLikeUs:

The belt does not come with it. I much prefer it with the belt I bought for it .

Aren't they just wonderful? Now I didn't intend for this, but just imagine all three of them together. And all for well under $100. Fabulous shopping all from the convenience of my office computer.

Matched with my new haircut that makes me feel like Inara George? Well I just feel damned wonderful.

1 commento: