martedì 29 dicembre 2009

A list of 13.

Because my birthday is on the 13th (Febz). I was going to do a list of 21 to match my age but I thought that was a bit much...not that I couldn't list 21 things...anyways



1. Anything J.Crew
2. Anything from the home section at Anthropologie because although their clothes are great, it is unnecessarily expensive which makes me not like it. However their home department is to die for
3. A beautiful and quirky metal tea set, pot for making it and the matching little tea cups
4. An assortment of exotic teas...I'm not a fan of the fruity stuff.
5. Suede vans in the "Sycamore" color: http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/product/women/authentics_eras/suede-authentic.html#
6. External, PORTABLE hard drive
7. Any steampunk jewelry (try etsy)
8. Gift certificate to LUSH
9. Ballet flats with something sparkly or feminine on them
10. Dustin O'Halloran CDs
11. The new Alkaline Trio CD because it should be out before my birthday
12. Kat Von D Lipstick in "Hellbent"
13. Eating Animals by Johnathan Safran Foer (Haven't read it yet and want it so badly!)



That is a damn good list. I MIGHT buy some of these soon so you should check with me first...hah.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento