giovedì 11 febbraio 2010

You're in a lion's fight.

Just because you didn't win, doesn't mean you don't know how to roar.



also



It's hard to take last place when you've spent years being convinced you're in first.

I thought it was okay. I thought, maybe in action it doesn't show, but in thought...I just know it. It's there. After this long? It has to be there.

But I'm running a never ending race. One I can't win. One that doesn't end. One that makes me tired and hateful and wasteful with the strength I've built up for myself.



also



ENDLESS

it's like i'm running
running and running
running
not from anything, not from something
from something in front of me
running from something i get closer to
with each panicked footing
heaving breaths, rotting muscles

i'll get there, i'll get there
in the end, i'll be first
in the end, i'll matter
in the end
but i need to breathe
in the end

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento