sabato 21 febbraio 2009

It's just too fun!

After a week of utter hell dealing with the spawns of Satan in various experiences this week, I think I deserve a little happiness.

I had fun last nigth at Roula's house with my darling sista, and then we decided to spend the night after realizing we were far too exhausted to drive. It is now 2:20 pm and we are still here. Haha, and Roula's husband had some colored eye contacts so I said...WHY THE HELL NOT?

I totally have green eyes and I think I'm going to stick with this for a while. They look pretty real and I feel fine without make up on. Hahah. OH! so. FUN.

Hah, it felt so strange at first, but I totally don't even notice them anymore.

Now I guess we're waiting for Roula to come back from work and we might hang out. I just need a fun fucking night after the week I've had. I've decided, that the majority of people are not only dumb and selfish, but also completely rude, inconsiderate, and MEAN. The only service they provide is making the nice people in life seem like a blessing from God himself. And they make one's friends and family seem like angels....ANGELS I TELL YOU! ANGELS!

Hah, ah dear. I love Sarah Sayeed. I love Sarah Quadri. And apparently I was not the only Quadri crying her eyes out yesterday. When she picked me up from school to go out, I asked her if she had any concealer so I didn't look like a train wreck, and she was like..."No, but I wish I had some after all the crying I did today." And then I was like "OH MY GOD ME TOO!!!" And then the venting pursued. Haha. Sisters. They're great. They are my best friends...of all time. And I have 3 of them. Tamara, Sarah Q., and Sarah S.

Das righhh beetches.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento