mercoledì 2 settembre 2009

Everything is happy.

The only exception being my skin of course.

School started and you wouldn't believe how happy I am with all my classes and all my professors (one of them has brownie Thursdays. SHE'S MY FAVORITE. She's also one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met).

I love my new major. I love my position on the newspaper. I'm proud of my work. I'm being productive and I'm completely interested in and excited for the rest of my semester.

But for some fucking reason, I want take off my shitty skin and grow a new one...GOD I envy lizards for being able to do that. I need a facial or something. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I feel like my face is freaking out for no good fucking reason. Maybe I got used to the weather and air quality in Georgia and now my skin quality falls apart in dry fiery/ashy chaos. Or maybe it's because I've been sleeping less. Or maybe because of all the fasting. Or maybe it didn't like my sister's hair product in Georgia and is continuing to rebel even though I haven't used it in a 2 weeks. AHHHH. I'm tempted to call my dermatologist but I can't afford it. Maybe I should revamp by skincare regimen. I'm thinking the Bobbi Brown line. All natural oils and plenty of hydration. Can't afford that either.

FUCK. I'm not in junior high anymore so why is my skin thinking it is?
Thank the lord for bangs.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento