venerdì 16 gennaio 2009

Cheers to supercharged and super weird dreams.

I had a really absurd dream last night. I know there was more to it, but the two scenes I remember were strange enough. I don't even want to know what else went on. The first scene I was driving through a neighborhood that looked vaguely similar the street outside Lauren Martinelli's house. I got pulled over and the cop walks up and it's my Dad...but he isn't dressed as a cop. And so instead of the whole cop shpeel, he starts telling me one of his funny stories...but I was still treating him like a cop even though I knew it was my Dad. And in the dream, it didn't throw me at all, i was just emotionally indifferent. This is the point where I woke up scratching my eye out. Some sort of allergic reaction made eye swell up to a massive red golf ball last night. After a few eye drops, I went back to bed.

So scene two...completely different. My family and the family of my fiance-ish man were all at someone's house or a really syrian restaurant type place. I couldn't really tell....that, or it kept changing. There was conversation and then everyone got up and started saying bye. We walked out and my mom got mad at me because I didn't say bye to "him" (no name) and then I felt so guilty cause i saw him walking away in the parking lot by himself, kinda sad looking. So i called his name and he turned around with the most hopeful and relieved expression that I ran over to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then he held me and I gave him a hug. And then...

him: I love you
Me: I love you too.
and then there was a long pause of us just hugging. then he barely just quietly whispered to himself
him: i love you even more.
and then i put my cheek against his and whispered
me: you're so sweet.

I don't know why but as cheesy and cliche as the words were, it was the most sweet, emotional, and genuine expression. I felt like my heart just fused to something I would never understand or get enough of, but I didn't care at all. You know how my dreams are so emotionally potent and charged? Oh my god I woke up with the same emotions and have been feeling them all day. It's so weird, because it's NOT REAL! hahah.....

Is it sad that I'm happy because the emotions are so real, but get really sad when I remember that it was a dream? Pathetic, actually, is a better word. Pathetic.

Oh vell.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento