martedì 18 agosto 2009

Simpleton.

Sometimes the most mundane or "normal" of days can be the more enjoyable ones. I've been in a funk for the past couple of days and I kept thinking, "Geez I need a night of fun. I need to have some crazy fun to just jolt me out of this weird bluesy haze."

And today I woke up at a respectable hour, had some coffee, went to TJ Maxx to return something, walked around the mall, and came back to my sister's house. I had the whole house to myself for a few hours and did nothing but work on InDesign and post stuff on facebook. Such a simple, productive, errand running type of day yet I feel so much better this evening. I watched an episode of Gilmore Girls, had a glass of tea and I am ready to finish off a book that has taken a while to get through.

Such a light, quiet, and simple day has cleared my head. I'm glad I can enjoy the end of my vacation here away from the dark clouds that were hanging over my head.

I think I'm ready for that novel and a few episodes of Friends.
Cheers to a peaceful and happy night.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento