mercoledì 5 agosto 2009

I want to shank the bitch.

I am not your liaison. I am not your personal messenger. I am not your friend anymore so...DO IT ON YOUR OWN BITCH.

ah goodness me, I just got verbally bitch slapped by the shadiness that is female behavior and now I want to walk up to her house and give her a good ole bitch slappin'.

I have realized that, for the most part, I hate the people that make up my gender. I love BEING a woman but I hate dealing with them. Most of them are shit talking, conniving, manipulative, passive aggressive little pains in the ass. Most of them are MEAN and stressful and make things 10x more complicated and drama filled than they need to be. I'm the opposite. I'm blatantly honest and I get told that sometimes telling the truth isn't always good, WHICH is bullshit. I don't meddle in your business and I get silent and awkward when people start talkin' shit. I only break that silence to try and defend the one who is being talked about just for a change of pace and then I get bitched at.

It's so hard to find coooool girls. Laid back. Relaxed. Fun to go shopping with but not obsessed with the money. Trustworthy to talk to instead of constantly fearing she'll use it against you. Cracking JOKES while we hang out instead of cracking DOWN on some other girl. Now you would think that I would have a shit load of guy friends because of this, but guys have their own problems that I won't get into and some of which tends to be more my fault. SO, I just don't have that many friends because the minute i start having to deal with unimportant stupid bullshit (which there is a ton of in Orange County, doesn't make my life any easier) I don't even bother. I've let go of long time best friends because of it; I've began distancing myself from new ones because of it. And although I have few friends, they are the coolest girls and guy (singular) that I know. And I'm not saying shit doesn't come up, but it's usually important or simple to work through. It's not the bullshit you get in other places, like rumors starting or shitty betrayals.

So the next time I'm listening to a guilty pleasure rap song and I hear women being referred to as bitches and hoes, I don't fill up with feminist anger and vehemence. I fill up with the acceptance that although that is offensive to me, I see that many many many women ARE in fact bitches and hoes.

I wish God's creation machine came with a label portion. Gender: Female, Label: Bitch. Ahh good I won't waste my time with that one.

I'm in search of...

Gender: Female, Label: FUCKIN' CHILL

and

Gender: Male, Label: THE OPPOSITE OF DOUCHE BAG.

My taste in people is rare and difficult to find. But my faith in people is strong.

7 commenti:

  1. eeeehhhhh, sounds a little less misogynistic and a little more misanthropic.

    might need to FUCKIN' CHILL, yo. don't think we're meant to like everyone we meet, or even most people we meet. at best, you're look at a 1 in 5 range of like to dislike to RAGING CAJUN HATE!

    haha, sorry.

    but seriously, just slap a bitch if you want to. because unlike me, you can actually get away with it!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Not misogynistic at all. You don't know women until you are one. Those traits of the typical (for lack of a better word) woman come out nice and honest in the social world of other women. Mean Girls is not an exaggeration.

    RispondiElimina
  3. hmm, iunno... "beware the woman who doesn't like other women; she's probably generalizing from her own character."

    just saying.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hmmm that's a ballsy accusation to make.

    "Do not speak knowingly of which you do not understand."

    I'm generalizing--yes. From the many who have hurt and messed with me time and time again.

    RispondiElimina
  5. haha, ballsy indeed. you can blame jay mcinerney, since it's his quote.

    be careful that your generalizations and experiences don't become your basis for fact, but your basis for understanding. sure, women suck (and i'll be the first to say it) but is it because of something wrong with them or with you? for me, it's because of my romantic failures. i'm curious what's your reason.

    but you're right. i have no idea what it's like to be a woman around other women, and so on.

    RispondiElimina
  6. I completely understand your sentiments. I have trouble these days making good female friends just because I feel like so many that I meet are only interested in creating drama, being catty and one-upping each other in terms of dress/status/whatever. of course I'm generalizing! I don't consider myself the shining example of the fairer sex, but of all those 'Mean Girls'-esque mannerisms I like to think maybe I got a smaller dose than so many crazy girls I know these days. at least, I hope so.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ugh, the comment I left before was never posted. The Italian on here confuses me at times, hah.

    BUT, I absolutely agree with you. One can never really understand what its like unless they are a girl themselves. I've just recently realized too that as I've gotten older, most of my newer friends have just been guys, with maybe one or two girls in the mix somewhere. I also like to blame it on the area we live in, especially since girls like us aren't really interested in superficiality and all that jazz. For the most part I've found that they're all spoiled daddy's girls who just like to play games with everyone to fulfill their own manipulative needs...

    Yeah. Girls around here are lame enough to make me rant about them in a really inarticulate way...

    RispondiElimina