giovedì 13 agosto 2009

Some old pictures.

I was digging through my photobucket and found some extremely old pictures I wanted to share.


rajeed doin' her thing



OH GOD, freshmen year? disneyland with the ladies


Christmas night with the besties a few years back. down town disney



One of our many walking trips to the target center near her house. This was at pizza hut


Huntington pier


some ben templesmith art <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/copprboom/21.jpg?t=1250221527">


mmmmmmmmmmm




When I first "cut" my hair. It was a big time in my life. Had a full head of hair for the first time in 6 years



Both of these ladies birthday weekend at the beach. Bonfire nights :)



One of out most famous best friend pictures


My twin driving around in california adventure



wedding. I thoroughly enjoyed my look that evening.


Just for you rajee. I miss benny!



Same wedding. Cute picture with the sister


MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Me and d-money at the irvine spectrum. My classic thumbs up pose.

:)

1 commento:

  1. Two years later and I'm still pretty proud of that solo. And I'm proud of the fact I broke Radiohead's cherry for the May Show. Haha...

    Aw the Ben :) I like that picture of Sarah in the car too, hahaha.

    RispondiElimina