mercoledì 6 gennaio 2010

What a TRIP.

Get it? Badump bum. [That's my lame pun drum roll]

So let me explain.

I have been in Savannah, Georgia for the past two days and have just returned back to my sister's house in Atlanta.

I think I saw my future.

I visited SCAD and saw groups of students laughing it up in a VERY NICE iMac lab. I saw school classrooms and hallways covered with amazing designs and paintings. I felt a home in Gallery Espresso, the local coffee shop. And I fell in love with the historical sea side town. I have no idea if that's where I'll end up but I wouldn't mind it. My desire to attend SCAD has increased 3 fold and then some. Whether it's the Atlanta location or the Savannah one is not something I'm sure of, but I know I want to specialize in something with an MFA there. Just seeing all that art work everywhere as a setting for school - hot damn.

I can't wait for the next semester to start.

Hell - I can't even wait to get back to California, load all the programs on my new laptop, and grab my sketch and just start making stuff. I have this strange idea of concocting my own visions of aliens. I've always loved alien looking strange creatures, especially morphed humans like what Jason Felix does. I think I'm going to start playing around with that.

Also if you're even in Savannah, which you should totally go because it's an amazingly beautiful town that has so much interesting history, please dine at Alligator's Soul. Possibly the most amazing dinging experience and food I have ever had. EVER.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento